The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between June 8-14:
- Hunter Lane Hall, 24, Greenville, attempted murder, assault 1st.
- Cortney Scott, 21, Greenville, hindering prosecution 1st.
- Ricky Lawson, 59, Greenville, murder — domestic violence.
- Glenn D. Connor, 46, Georgiana, unlawful breaking and entering of a vehicle.
- Reco Hartley, 36, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.
- Donovan Jearell McIntosh, 30, Georgiana, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Jillian Kay Thomas, 43, Georgiana, assault 2nd x 2.
- Keshawn Lashay Bradley, 25, Greenville, harassment (harassment/intimidation).
- Chrissahwn D. Broughton, 23, Georgiana, possession of a controlled substance x 2, carrying illegal gun/knife/other weapon.
- Reginald Lamar Campbell, 39, Chapman, theft of property 4th, unlawful breaking and entering.
- Kaia Fortune, 20, Birmingham, capital murder.
- Randy Harris Jr., 34, Grady, harassment — domestic incident, assault 3rd.
- Lexius R. Poole, 21, Greenville, burglary 3rd, theft of property 3rd.
- Demerrius Stallworth, 22, Pensacola, Fla., failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Michael Keyarrow Campbell, 31, Chapman, assault 2nd, resisting arrest, appears in public place under influence, criminal mischief 2nd — other.
- Alonzo D. Gipson, 21, Fort Deposit, murder — non-family —other weapon, robbery 1st.