The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between March 23-29:
- Roger Lee Doyle, 34, Andalusia, theft of property 1st, attempting to elude.
- Jamie R. Partin, 20, Greenville, fraudulent use of a credit/debit card x 35.
- Delarian Sylvester Wiggins, 28, Pensacola, Fla., attempting to elude x3, possession of a controlled substance.
- Jeff Garrett Coker, 36, Greenville, carrying illegal gun/knife/other weapon.
- Rondiviious Loveless, 25, Hayneville, murder.
- Joshua Searight, 22, Greenville, murder.
Butler County monthly food/lodging establishment ratings Feb. 1 through Feb. 29: Bates House of Turkey — 97 Bypass Food Mart... read more