The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between Nov. 18-24:
- Jeremy Lee Bates, 34, Daphne, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen property 1st.
- Laura Bell, 43, Luverne, probation violation.
- Chad Wallis Hanger, 25, Montgomery, probation violation.
- Matthew M. Jones, 43, Georgiana, hold for Florida.
- Patrick Peterson, 45, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- Jonathan Keith Thomas, 44, Thomasville, probation revocation.
- Wallie Emanuel Booker, 35, Rutledge, failure to appear/comply/pay x6.
- Arthur Lee Hunter, 50, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- Sheree Hall Phillips, 30, McKenzie, domestic violence 1st — attempted murder, domestic violence 3rd — reckless endangerment, domestic violence 3rd x2, driving under the influence (controlled substance).
- Tinagica Shaey Hawkins, 24, Greenville, chemical endangerment of a child.
- Adrienne Jonice Bedgood, 26, Greenville, violation of drug court.
- Lashunda Ra Shay Brown, 22, Greenville, FTA harassment.
- John Wesley Driver, 38, Luverne, violation of drug court.
- Karen Kile, 61, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- Klate Jamal McGrew, 21, Fort Deposit, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana 1st, possession of marijuana 2nd.
- Tyler Dewayne Nall, 23, Greenville, violation of drug court.
- Jeremy Charles Owens, 36, Georgiana, public intoxication.
- Samuel Arron Riley, 25, Greenville, violation of drug court.
- Randall Evan Scott, 34, Honoraville, domestic violence 3rd harassment x 2, domestic violence 3rd assault.
- Christopher D. Martin, 19, Greenville, throwing/shooting into an unoccupied vehicle, shooting into an unoccupied vehicle.
- Brian Keith Philpot, 29, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- lJessica R. Finneman, 36, Mobile, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- lCody Lee Johnson, 32, McKenzie, harassment — domestic incident.
- Antonio Edward Simmons, 31, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Troy Van Stinson, 36, Georgiana, possession of drug paraphernalia.